For Myths and Legends 6 / Westercon 71 in 2018 we will be at The Hyatt Regency located at 7800 E Tufts Ave, Denver, CO 80237.
Address: 7800 E Tufts Ave, Denver, CO 80237, United States
Reservations: Click here for Online Reservations in the Westercon 71 room block!
Rooms start at $99 for single and double occupancy! (Note: for a king or double room, if you select three occupants, the price is $124 per night; if you select four occupants, the price is $149 per night.)
We also have discounted pricing on suites:
- 2 Bedroom Hospitality Suite (one available per night) – $198 per night
- Studio Suite (two available per night) – $99 per night
If you would like to use a suite for a room party, or just stay in style, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make the arrangements!
Our room block is available until June 13, 2018, but we encourage our members to reserve their rooms as soon as possible. If the hotel sells out, that will give us more time to arrange overflow lodging.
All the ADA rooms are fairly consistent with the measurements:
- All entry door widths are 34” with 32” clearance.
- All bathroom door widths are 34” with 33” clearance.
- All bed heights are 25”.
- All chair heights are 19” (desk chair adjustable).
- Overall rooms are 365 square feet.
- Distance between the bed and furniture is minimum 34” and maximum 52”.
Please phone the Hyatt at 303-779-1234 to arrange for an ADA room in our block. Thank you!
RTD Denver provides convenient access to and from Denver International Airport (DEN) and the Denver Tech Center!
From Denver International Airport:
- RTD Denver provides convenient rail and bus access to the Denver Tech Center. There are several possible routes to choose from depending on what time of day you are travelling. Please consult the RTD Trip Planner at https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan
- One common route is to take the A-line light rail from the Airport to the Central Park Station, transfer to the 65 bus, and get off at the S Ulster Pkwy & Technology Way stop, approximately 0.3 miles away from the hotel.
- To avoid transferring to a bus, take the A-line light rail from the Airport to Union Station, downtown. Transfer to the E-Line toward Lincoln station, and get off at Belleview Station, approximately 0.6 miles away from the hotel.
Driving from other Denver locations:
- The Hyatt has an attached parking garage
- Parking is $5 for the weekend
- Valet parking is $14 / day and $20 overnight
- For oversized vehicles: The clearance for the parking garage is 8’. There are also spots all along the back of the Hotel where oversized cars/trucks can park. Once you pull up facing the front of the Hotel, make a left to begin circling around, and there are spots on either side.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle: “Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center offers complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please inquire at the Concierge desk for more information and schedules.”